CCCL

So, I've been slacking off. This is post #350 and whenever you get to a round number you feel like you've hit some sort of milestone. So, I googled 350. Weird stuff out there.

Even Wikipedia has an entry for 350.

That is almost a post a day for a year, but not quite. Which brings me to the thought that perhaps I'm needing a new hobby?

Some updates:

My boys are sleeping!!! Yiippppeeee! And they are in like with daycare, but still seem ridiculously thrilled to see me at the end of the day.

Autumn is in junior high! Crazy. She starts dance soon and is taking 5 classes this year, but we're leaving out the competitions for this year.

Danielle is in middle school! Also crazy. She has decided to do another round of dance and signed up for 3 classes.

Aaron is working on getting the necessary funding for the animation school he has been accepted into. God willing ya know??

Stella is fabulously peeing all over stuff and continues her aggressive behaviors. She is probably going to be put up for adoption. I can't even think about it, but I also can't have her ruining everything. What a tough call.

At some point I will post some new pics.

Until 351 then...

Comments

  1. i want pictures of the twins i need to up date my backround on my computer and the one on my board at work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts