A Rambling Horror Show of a Post.

Oh boy. It's been a while since I posted anything other than pics. Seth has been sick with a sinus infection that was almost so stubborn his doc thought perhaps it was cough-variant asthma . Lucky for him, when I picked him up at daycare his teacher said he was doing a lot better. Tonight, I had not a snotty nosed kid whatsoever! Woo hooooo!

Tomorrow morning Clancy has his first appointment with the doc. Could someone please tell me why the animal hospital is nicer than most doctor's offices??? Crazy! Shots, poop check, all the good stuff! Woot!

Aaron starts classes in January - thank GOD! He's trying so desperately to eschew traditional employment and get his Art degree. I couldn't be happier for him. No one should HATE their job the way he does.

Christmas is upon us eh? Yippee frickin do da. I'm a bit of a grinch today. After I decorate this weekend maybe it'll get better. Or if I actually buy a gift or two??

Or maybe I need to go see Dan's new show? Taking the ladies to see Scrooge!. Should be a fun show!

Okay... so the new job. Well, it's great. Mostly. I'm a bit lonely. Not used to only having one other person share an office with me. And she's only there part time. Other than that the job is aces and I freakin' love it. I get to do all kinds of cool stuff. The job is sort of growing by the minute. I am the administrative support for two growing programs. Oh, and my director is Lois Brown, who apparently is the shiznit. She is super nice and uber educated. Michelle D. is my immediate supervisor (very cool and very intelligent) but unfortunately she is leaving after Spring semester to finish up her PhD. In fact, the 3 women I work most closely with are all temporary. Yeah, they have 3 30 hour employees doing the job of one full timer that they are currently doing this national search for. This means that a lot of what they're doing I'll be doing next year. In addition to the stuff I'm already doing. Oy. I really hope Newbie is cool.

Danielle is here with me. She is doing her homework. And by doing her homework I mean she is watching Scrubs and I think she is doodling. Gotta shut that tv off. Autumn is auditioning for her school's musical. Pretty cool! She is supposed to call me when she gets home.

Okay, so that was a rambling mess of a post. Are you seriously still reading this bunk? Good Lord... get a life! LOL!

Peace out.

Comments

  1. hey crazy women we miss you here too, just heard aloha friday yahoo!! gia says hi, great drink for xmas eve we will get the spirit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts