Random Thoughts

Whew!  That week flew by.  Haven't posted since last week sometime.  My last day of work was the 19th so I've been chillin' with the kids, dogs, other job and knitting stuff.  Its summertime monsoon season here in Western Mass, so my time on the 'puter is dedicated to FarmTown and Facebook lately.  Not sure what one has to do with the other, but that's how I roll during my blessed 6 weeks out of work.

Have I mentioned that its been raining pretty much non-stop for about, oh, the month of JUNE!?  What the- seriously?

Other than that, the biggest news around these parts is that I finally, finally, finally dropped off my MacBook to get repaired.  Its under warranty and the hard drive crapped out on me sometime last September.  I just never got it in for fixin'.  And now, Aaron has me all paranoid because I have a substantial amount of uh - um - file sharing on there.  If you don't hear back from me, you'll know they've found me and I've gone all Will Smith and am running from the feds with a hard drive in my back pocket.

Which brings me to....

WeedsTrue Blood.  Love these stupid shows way too much.  Weeds is just crazy this season.  And if Kevin Nealon isn't the funniest guy on tv, I don't know who is.  True Blood is just pure brain candy fun.  Perfect summer watchin'.  And of course, So You Think You Can Dance is wonderful.  The only reality show I really love is this one.  The thing with dancers is that they don't dance for money or red carpets.  They aren't going to leave that show with millions of dollars in contracts, deals and commercials.  They dance because there is nothing else for them to do.  They dance because its as necessary to them as breathing.  If they're lucky they'll get a shot as a regular on Dancing With the Stars.  A few might get jobs on Broadway, but mostly they will live out their lives doing what they love simply because its who they are.  You gotta respect that.

Oh, and then there's this little bit of news:  Fabulous! will be getting a staged reading October 2nd.  ON BROADWAY!!!!  And your's truly gets to be a tiny part of it.  I started with the anxiety dreams last night on Dan's behalf.

Okay, so there is a rambling post.  Gotta get my boys and back to cleaning. 

Peace out.  A better post is forthcoming. Its gestating.  Sort of like my lunch is... hmm.....

Comments

Popular Posts