Hello again.

So, I have posted nearly 90 posts on this blog. I have blogged while the boys were napping, playing quietly (not so quiet lately), being played with by big sisters and daddy. I have blogged at ungodly hours, at work, on the run and when there really hasn't been much else to do. I have posted stuff I had written years ago. I have even gotten flamed by my own mother.

And today, I am killing time rather than putting away laundry. I have also found a pretty good site written by another mom of twin boys. She reminds me of me... very similar life. And there in lies what is on my mind. If you find a blog that mirrors yourself, do you tell that person? Do they think you're creepy? Would I? And just because I see myself in her story doesn't mean she will feel the same. And now I just saw that I sound like I'm a teenager with a crush which is creepy.

Okay, so check out the site. Just click on the Hello again up there. Tell me this person doesn't mildly sound like me.

Comments

Popular Posts