I guess Blogger has been doing some maintenance recently resulting in some problems accessing sites and whatever.... so if you're reading this I guess that really doesnt matter.

Just updating on the goings-on around here. Autumn had her second dance competition and did really well. They finished 2nd in their category and 9th overall. She has also gotten permission to buy her first pair of toe shoes! VERY exciting stuff.

Danielle can do a front walk-over on her trampoline, memorized a poem, and is deciding on whether to take up drums or not. Yeah, that sounds like her!

Seth and JP turn 1 on Tuesday!!! I can't believe it! Saturday is the big party. We're totally excited and looking forward to vacation as well.

Well, I'm super tired and off to bed. It's after bedtime for me, it's already almost 9!!! So sad, so very sad.

Comments

Popular Posts