Okay, so JP ended up with rotovirus. This lovely virus is spread in hospitals. Most susceptible are children, especially those under age 2. This meant vomiting, fever and diarrhea. Super Fun!

The poor little guy. Thursday night Aaron and I were up literally ALL night. We were on the phone with his surgeon thinking it was an infection.

He is doing much better now though. The big "can" on his ear has been replaced by a big ole bandaid. I have been educating myself about tubes in the ears b/c, well, no one else bothered. So, after learning that he can't get water in his ear I have to say... glad I frickin asked! I won't start again, I promise.

I worked about 6 hours last week. That should cover my insurance I hope.

Aaron is away for drill. Left yesterday. I have been home, without a car for 24 hours now. Starting to feel a little Survivor-ish. The weather isn't that great, so no walks for Sickboy McGee. Hey, that's a good name for a band.

Comments

  1. Rotovirus is awful. My twins had it the last week on April, I have no idea where they go it from? Perhaps the neighbor girl? Thank goodness it tends to be a one time illness. (well one time really bad that is.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts