Oven cleaner and tub update...

HOLY MOLY!!!!! My tub looks brand new!!!!

I used an entire can of Easy Off heavy duty on a dry tub. The fumes
are really bad, so make sure the windows are open and if you have an
ex0haust fan, use it. I had to hold my breath and then lean away to
breath.

Left it on for 3 or 4 hours. When I started to rinse I thought it
didn't work but alas as the water warmed up and I really let it sit on
one spot.... The soap scum literally slipped off!! I grabbed a brush
to help the rinsing and within minutes I had a shiny, brilliantly
clean tub!!!

Rejoice! It works like a charm!!!

--
Sent from my mobile device

www.thepatrickcurranproject.com
www.growingupgranby.net

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing
is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert
Einstein

Comments

Popular Posts