Karma.

Everyday I drive to work pretty much the same way. And every day I pass this house with a huge 3 foot by 3 foot wooden sign nailed to two 4x4 posts. The sign is about 6 feet up from the ground. And this sign says:

STOP THROWING ROCKS! I LOVE MY CHILDREN VERY MUCH. PLEASE - GAME OVER!

Initially, I was bemused my this mom's protectiveness of her children. As I continued to pass the sign I would think of the kids' reactions to the sign. And then I considered the kids throwing the rocks and their reactions. They laughed. They got a HUGE response to their dirty little game. And the poor kids that live there, forget it. They've just been dropped into the bottom ranks at school. If life was tough before, it's WAAAY worse now.

Two days ago, I got stuck behind a school bus. And I got to see the kiddos that live at the house that often has rocks being propelled at it. Normal kids. And then... and then... I saw HER. The MOM. And do you know what?!!! I TOTALLY WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HER!!! LOL! And she was the MEANEST BITCH THERE!

No, no, you don't understand. This chick would walk the halls like she was on fire. She would just slam through and her mean-ass best friend was always beating someone up. These two girls were the horror of every underclassmen in the entire junior-senior high. Her name is Dawn. I'll leave her last name out. And her mean-ass sidekick was named Jen. These two were about 3 or 4 years older than us, but they were horrible in school so they were only up about 1 or 2 grades. In fact, I had a psychology class with both of them. When they showed up to class, they were SCARY.

I cannot, I cannot say to you how smug I feel that her kids are being treated the way she treated everyone else. I feel bad for the kids, I do. But, somewhere inside, I'm secretly happy. I'm smiling right now knowing that she is finally seeing the other side of bullies. And I hope she remembers every horrible thing she ever did and wishes she could go back and do some things differently. God she was a horrible person.

You might be through with your past, but your past isn't through with you.

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts