Hollywood is funny.

Check out this site that Dan turned me onto. Thanks Dan.... I officially have no life other than checking this site out all day. I feel like one of the characters on Lost and every 180 minutes I need to enter a code or something REALLY bad will happen.

Due to not having anthing really to do between 7-8pm I usually watch ET and The Insider. Sad right? Here's a few items I saw that I just couldn't pass up:

1. The story about the lost video tape returned 13 years or so later to the original family. Okay, first... that's a water cooler story. That's a friend of friend's neighbor story. That's not Today show or Insider stuff. I mean its cool and all but who really gives a flying frick?

The real story should be about crazy people who buy broken video cameras at junk stores for $8 when they already have a functioning camera at home, then put the broken camera on a shelf for a decade only to unearth it to throw it away. Now THAT"S just crazy enough to be interesting.

2. Go to the site I linked to up there. Watch the Kevin Federline video. If he weren't, well, K-Fed... he'd be down right sexy. BUT... he's a total idiot with the depth of a frying pan. That video is so damn disturbing.

Hang on... I gotta go check the site again.

Ok - back.

3. Leave Janet alone. You starve yourself and workout hours at a clip for years on end and see how long you last before ripping into every Ben and Jerrys, Hostess, Little Debbie package in a five mile radius. Rock on Janet! You eat girl!

4. Why couldn't Angelina be human for a minute and just GET FAT! Have you seen her?? It looks like she swallowed a salad bowl. She should hang with Janet for a while and make us all feel better when she gets at least a double chin or droopy boobs. Angie... take one for the team. Please. I beg you.

5. NHR (Not Hollywood Related). I absolutely love it when people mix up proverbs or old sayings. I heard this one today, "I need that like I need a hole in my ass." Umm..... yeah.
Other greats:
*Took to it like a fish out of water.
*When it rains, it really comes down.
*Another day another Monday (what the...?).

I could go on... but I won't.

Comments

Popular Posts