Justin

My friend Justin from college died. He killed himself January 31st. He was talented and fun and kind and nice and generous and.... so many things. He had blond hair and blue eyes. He had a great laugh. We were in theatre together. I acted with him. He used to come over my house all the time. In fact, he was there the first time by best friend Dan got drunk. We spilled salsa on the floor and we nearly fainted from laughing so hard. You had to be there.

I partied with Justin one time until the sun came up. We were in Dan's gazebo. I was smoking his mother's cigarettes like a stupid high school kid. We polished off a 30 pack and played drinking games and cards alllll night. To this day, it's one of my favorite memories.

Justin. I'm so sorry. I didn't know.

Goodbye Friend. Until we meet again, may the Lord hold you and comfort you. I'll miss you.

And while you're up there... you really should meet Paul. You guys would crack each other up.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts