Walk Like A Man, Talk Like A Man

So, its official. Seth can walk. He started dabbling in the sport on Aug 4th. One month to the day from JP's small step for babykind. Progressively he is walking more and more. I think that daycare has been a big push; he was the only non-walker.

They are adjusting to their school nicely. No more tears when I leave. They are eating very well and they are napping without problems. All good stuff.

Today was really the first time I got to see both boys sort of toddling around the house. It was pretty cool. JP laughs at Seth everytime they would pass. I think he's as happy about it as we are! LOL!

Countdown to vacation!! One week from today we'll be heading up to the White Mountains! Aaron has never been on a family vacation. I can't believe it! We rented two cabins, one for my family and one for my sister's. There are 7 kids in all, 4 adults. Our cabin is RIGHT on the water! We made these reservations like a year ago.

Growing up we went to the White Mountains every summer for 1 or 2 weeks. Soon, as the family grew we were taking up 2 cabins. Then our neighbors joined us, and they took up 2 cabins. It was great. Blissful one might even say.

So.... camping for a week. Good Lord I can't wait.

Comments

Popular Posts