The Grey's Anatomy Masacre

I love GA. LOVE. Love. love. I enjoy the soapy goodness and the sudsy excess. I love the pure fun and superciliousness of the crazy story lines. I love that the intern fell in love with a heart patient, only to be left his millions after he dies. I love Dr. O'Malley. I love that McDreamy is finally out of his marriage. I could go on and on.... I won't.

Perhaps you aren't aware, but Isaiah Washington is a homophobic jerkface. He referred to his gay castmate as a "faggot" (click the title up there). I'm about as comfortable typing that word as I would be the "n" word.

Let's reverse it. White boy TR gets angry and calls Isaiah the "n" word. What do you think would have happened to him? Fired? Public execution by bad press? At least that. And he would deserve it.

Let me take a moment and say that the "F" word (not the one that rhymes with "duck") is a horribly ugly, one of the worst things you can say, type of words. Yes, sometimes gay men will say that word to each other. Fine. Sort of like black people calling each other the "N" word. Not my place to say anything. And certainly not my place to use the word.

Isaiah, you should be fired. Period. Why hasn't this happened yet? Please, I don't want to boycott this show. I like the show. I emailed everyone I can think of begging for him to be fired. At the very least, he's an unprofessional hack that obviously is a scumbag to have to work with.

How the Heck is TR going to work and dealing with him? He's a big person for sticking with his story and not rolling over and taking it. Yeah, that was a gay joke. Sorry, couldn't help it.

Comments

Popular Posts