Teeth

Hi. I'm public enemy number one. Dearest child of mine had her braces put on yesterday and apparently that makes me a pretty horrible person in her book. And here's the real funny part: her dad is agreeing with her.

Autumn had her lip pierced a week ago and I told her before it was done that if it was going to affect the braces she would have to wait. I was promised that it would not. Fine.

Yesterday right up until it actually happened she fought me. They put novocaine on her lip to numb it and everything. I spoke to the ex who said, "I don't know why you rushed this. Why didn't you just wait until March?" You see, we were going to do it in March because he wasn't going to have his half of the cash. I had it, so I bumped the appointment up to get it over with. I guess that makes me a bad mommy?

Whatever. She scored a day off today because "I couldn't talk this morning."

Can you say "Wrapped around her little finger?" If it wasn't so ridiculously frustrating I'd laugh.

Comments

  1. Hey, just the fact that you let her get the lip piercing makes you a pretty cool Mom in my book! She'll get it..one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAD MOMMY BAD MOMMY WHAT YOU GONE DO, GIVE IN TO LIP PIERCING, WHEN SHE SMILES IN A COUPL YEARS WITHOUT THE LIP RING SHE'LL BE HAPPY KATE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts