Stupid

I did something to my back. Its killing me. Doc says its a muscle spasm but it feels like someone kicked me in the kidneys. It is ridiculously sore and I'm so tired. There I whined. aaahhhhh....

Any of you parents watch The Upside Down Show? I LOVE this show! Its hysterical and the guys in it are great. JP laughs his little head off at it. They were looking for their cow bell (pretend drum set) and the two guys are sitting in their row boat and one says, "Well you win the prize!" Second guy says, "What prize?" "The one is Switzerland!"

Get it? The Nobel Peace Prize!! Cracked me up for hours because it was totally for the parents, they never said the name of it. I'm so corny.


Comments

  1. We've been on a Sprout kick around here but we used to watch the Upside Down Show all the time. I think this is one of the reasons my boys have such a good imagination...just tonight Jim and I were talking about how Andy makes pretend motions for a lot of different things. Just last week we were at a play place (McD.) and I had to ask Andy what he was doing...He was getting water to be a fireman.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts