Needfulness

Okay, all that nicey stuff I wrote yesterday still stands.  Along with the nicey, there's the needful, childish "I gotta have it" that comes along too....

To that end, I want this bag.  I can't explain to you how awesome this bag is.  I thank the Yarn Harlot for her fantastic shopping guide for non-knitters who want to buy something for the knitter in their life. 

And then there is this beautiful straight needle roll. Again, I can't explain it and to a lot of folks, this seems expensive.  But the thing holds 60 pairs of needles!!!  All of them tucked away neatly and safely from little hands that like to bend needles. 

And lest we forget... there is really cool silver necklace pendant that warrants purchase. Yeah, so scroll down this page and find the Sterling Silver Needle Gauge necklace.  Non-knitters will be like, "Wow, that's really cool modern art/cheese grater as jewelry."  Knitters will be all, "Dude! That needle gauge rocks!"  Cause apparently knitters and surfers sound alike.

Of course, there's always a Web's gift card too. 

Okay, I feel better having gotten that off my chest.



Comments

Popular Posts