I got nothing

The blog as been quiet.  Its mostly because I feel tapped out.  I'm actually staring at the screen wondering where the heck I can go with this. 

On a sad note Sadonne, our Buick, is dying a slow and painful death.  We put an engine in him last summer but now the transmission refuses to acknowledge Reverse.  And the exhaust needs replacing.  Oh and the brakes. And now the back driver-side window is gone.  Good times!

So, the search is on for a 7 passenger vehicle that costs under $10,000.  This should be easy but in fact my head is sorta spinning.  I love having AWD on my Subaru so I'm in love with the Ford Freestyle.  Unfortunately they are pretty expensive.  I keep going between SUV's with the third row to minivans.  I guess when I have cash in my hands the answer will appear and things will fall into place.  I have an obsession with cars and vehicles but unfortunately I'm also cursed. 

Comments

Popular Posts