Juiced

Tonight while tucking in the boys, this went down:

Seth: Mommy, I need more juice.

Me: You already had juice.

Seth: No I didn't. Alice just drank it.

Me: Honey, kitties don't like juice.

Seth: Well, I don't think so. Alice came in and drank allll my juice so now I don't have any.

Me: Seth, cats really don't like juice. I think maybe you drank it and now you want more? I will give you a tiny bit but that's it okay?

Seth: Well, I think you should tell Alice about that. Cuz she DRINKS MY JUICE. (said without yelling but with gusto)

Me: Okay Seth. I will go and tell the cat that she shouldn't drink your juice.

I then walk back to the living room where there on the little table is my glass of juice. And there is Alice with her entire head inside of it as she is lapping away at my stupid juice.

I said not a word to Miss Alice. I turned on my heel, grabbed the juice from the fridge and went into the boys' room and filled Seth's glass with nary a word.

Seth: (in a whisper) I told you she likes juice.



Comments

  1. OMG Jenn, He just gets funnier and funnier. Push him down for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRICLESS THATS FOR SURE HAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what they say about "out the mouths of babes" I don't need to say anymore..hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts