51 Days

Well, I did it.  I lost the 20 lbs I wanted to.  I am thinking another 10 or 15 now.  I thought I'd be hella lot thinner than I am I guess.  Whatevs.  Goal reached.  Spanx purchased.  Wearing a blouse I haven't been able to button in years too.  Its not even in style, but I could care less. 

Planning a wedding, even a small one, is a super huge pain in the ass.  I don't write that as a complaint, its just a fact.  Most of it is really fun but the to do list is frigging huge.  There are all these little details you don't think about, ettiquette shit to consider, ceremony to write and LOTS of things to buy.  Seriously, its insane.  I cannot imagine what brides go through who in their 20s plan out huge, elaborate weddings.  I barely remember my first wedding.  I think my mom did most of it.

Today my boss asked me, "Everything okay? How's your stomach thing? And how the hell much weight have you lost?!"

"Its okay.  I think its stress. And 20 pounds!!"

"Stress? From here?"

"Oh God no!! This place is a haven!"

I don't think he understood that statement, but its true. 

I can say one thing is certain:  we are creating one special day for our family.   The handfasting is going to be beautiful. 

Comments

Popular Posts