Just some stuff

Saturday night. Aaron at work, boys sleeping. They should be, they hardly napped today and boy did they get to play! Seth the little crazy man is all over the place!! He does this belly crawl and he is so fast now! JP is quickly catching up, but he just isn't as adventurous as his brother.

Cutest thing. They were on the floor and were each on their own side of the ottoman. They were playing peek a boo with each other and just CRACKING up! It was hysterical. JP laughed so hard, he put his head down to get out a good belly laugh and whacked his face on the floor. The poor kid didn't know whether to keep laughing and cry later or get the cry out and then laugh. So silly.

I got a new job. Still at Providence, but as the Dept. Secretary. Very cool, I'm totally excited. It'll be a BIG change from what I was doing. Some things I'll miss a lot, some things not so much. I'm really, really looking forward to it though. I will be back to 40 hours and a bit more an hour, so that will certainly help around here. Especially with the holidays coming. I'll be working until 4 every day... so that means I won't see Aaron at all except for Wednesdays and weekends. That part really sucks. This opposite shift thing might be great when it comes to saving on childcare, but it's hard. I miss him so much. It's definitely not something I want to keep doing. I'm sure he feels the same way.

So, this great new job... all possible because my parents are just about the greatest people in the world. They agreed to watch the boys for us during the lag time from when Aaron goes to work and I get home. It's about 2 hours 4 days a week. How do you thank them for making your life this much better, easier? I mean this is the job I really, really wanted. I could NEVER have even applied for it had they not agreed.

To start... Mom, thank you! So much! You and dad... oh boy.... I can't say it right. So, just thank you so much. We appreciate it more than you could ever know. And if I forgot to mention it... thank you!

Peace out. Oh btw.... the reviews on Jarhead look great! Can't wait to see it.

Comments

  1. no thanks needed,they are sure a joy..besides i'm keeping track of all these favors, when we get old we can cash in!!!(haha) love you guys; mom and dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, jenn you are going to owe more than me, YES we do have the BEST PARENTS IN THE WORLD!!!!! k

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts