Trudging forward

Time is cruel. An enemy of every parent. Look at them. Not 3 months old there. Holding on, sleeping, dreaming, soft, warm, powder-smell, toes under their blankets... my boys. They can't sleep like this anymore.
They sleep in their own cribs, curled up with a stuffed animal. Still soft, still warm... makes me want to cuddle up next to them. That's Seth with his arm around his brother. He was so tiny, I look at him now and just cannot see him as that fragile 4 pound newborn. He is so silly, so happy, so... beefy. JP, always the flirt. Always with the blue eyes and long eyelashes.
My sons. I never knew I deserved this life. Two beautifully intelligent, amazing daughters and now this.

Look at that. That's a picture of love. Of comfort, of peace, tranquility. My favorite of the boys. My boys. Blessings. Joy. Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. we can't beleive that they are growing up so fast!! they are just a delight, we are so lucky tohave been blessed with them and their sisters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts