My parents' 50th wedding anniversary is Saturday. We started the celebrations last night at my sister Lisa's house. My brother Jim and his family flew up from Florida yesterday. I hadn't seen them in 3 years. My parents had no idea they were coming up, so these pictures are of the surprise and then to kick off the next few days of festivities we set the mood by giving them a movie we made.

My Uncle Roger and Aunty Andree gave us a bunch of old pictures to scan. Then Lisa, Kathy, my niece Lauren, Danielle and I broke into my parents' house and rifled through all their photo albums. We used their computer and scanner and I quickly downloaded as many pictures as we could onto a thumb drive. We put the house back together and split. I'll post the movie I made (its just a 3 minute photo movie I made with iMovie) later.

So, here are the pics -just click on the shot above to get to the flikr set.

Comments

Popular Posts