A quick update

Today was a lot better at the ole office. I had a meeting with the director of the center. And by meeting I mean an hour long crying session like a freaking idiot. I could NOT control myself. It took me totally by surprise. I was all composed, rehearsed in what I wanted to say and the *moment* she closed the door and I opened my mouth it was like someone let the floodgates go. It was ridiculous. But, it was good too. I managed to pull it together and got to say what I wanted to say. She asked me a lot of questions and made me feel so much better.

Big, deep breath in and out.

I had a meeting with my other boss right after and got to ask her why she waited and I told her how I was feeling. That it felt like the good work I had done all year wasn't so good and that I felt really cheated out of any chance to make it better. She apologized profusely for making that impression. She reassured me that things were in fact good, that she just wants to make it better and blah blah blah.

Well, thank God for that. Have you seen the jobs out there? Crap and more crap. Its either you need a PhD or a CDL license. Crazy. Where the heck are the normal jobs?

Another post in the works... Big News A-Coming!


Comments

Popular Posts