6

I'm trying to wrap my brain around a few things this morning. I'm only about a quarter of the way through my coffee so the neurons aren't exactly firing at normal speed.  I think I'll let the boys take over for a moment.  Our morning conversations went thusly:


Me:  Hey birthday boy!

Seth:  Morning mom. 

Me:  How's it feel to be six?

Seth:  I don't know I can't feel anything yet.

Me:  Why not?

Seth:  Mommy!  Its too early to talk.  Ask me later.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About four minutes later... JP enters the bathroom while I'm in the shower:

JP:  Morning mom!

Me: (from inside the shower - I slid the door open about two inches and peeked out) Morning Birthday Boy!

JP: (eyes wider now) I'm SIX?!

Me:  Yup, you sure are!  Pretty cool right?

JP:  I'm not five any more?

Me: Not any more.  As of right this very minute you are six.

JP: Mom!  Am I awesome now that I'm six?

Me:  You were already awesome.

JP:  Yeah but now I'm HUGE and I'm almost a superhero!

Me:  (grabbing him with soaking wet arms through the opening and hugging him)  Come here superhero and kiss your mother!

~~~~~


The beauty of twins.  If you don't get the desired reaction from one, there's always another to give it another shot.

Comments

  1. Grandma and Grandpa CurranMarch 21, 2011 at 8:34 AM

    We can't believe they're six!!May they always stay this happy and funny..love you and we enjoy our Thursdays and Fridays together,,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts