Day 1

Post a picture and 10 facts about yourself:

1.  That 's me August 2009
2.  I am the least photogenic person I know.  Seriously.  About 1 in 20 end up looking anything like me.  I usually end up looking like a morbidly obese, 20 years older version of myself.  You have to wait for a new moon, use Barbara Walter lighting and screens, stand on a chair and put sunglasses on me. 
3.  I am incredibly insecure about 90% of the time
4.  I want to be a writer more than anything but, well, see number 5
5.  I am undisciplined
6.  I love everything about theatre
7.  I am head over heels in love with Aaron.  Still. 
8.  I often the idea of something more than that something's reality (chickens anyone?)
9.  I am a Libertarian.  Mostly. 
10.  I was once a Bible thumping, born again Christian.  I'd rather not talk about it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts