Stupid and Funny

I found this site tonight (boring night around here okay!) and thought I would share some funny shite. My top ten faves:

1. I'm against the death penalty. Look what happened to Jesus.

2. If going to church makes you a Christian, does going to the garage make you a car?

3. Hermits unite!

4. I give evolution two opposable thumbs up!!

5. Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.

6. Abstinance makes the church grow fondlers.

7. Marching to a different accordian.

8. Jesus wasn't white. (Sorry Dad)

9. They call it PMS because mad cow disease was already taken.

10. The fastest way to a man's heart is by tearing a hole through his ribcage. (Sorry Aaron)

And the bonus round goes to....

People oppose fur more violently than leather because it's easier to harrass rich women than motorcycle gangs. (Your welcome Mike)

Comments

Popular Posts