Dryer, Diapers and Dishwasher

Okay, so the dryer situation is solved. I just found a pretty new dryer in pretty good shape on craigslist.com. Pretty good deal right? Woot for me!

The dishwasher is next. It shit the bed about 3 or 4 months ago. Apparently it just needs some valve or something but the part is $80 and really not on the priority list. By the end of October is my goal. I figure we'll be caught up from my not getting paid for two months by then, back to school shopping will be done and its right before Christmas shopping starts.

I just figured out that we're spending close to $200 per month on diapers and wipes. And I clip coupons dammit!! Potty training is going nowhere. They just don't "get it" yet. Seth is starting to come around though. The other morning he walked into the kitchen wearing only his t-shirt, removed his diaper and peed on the floor. "OH! Mommy! Look at that! Pee!" Great stuff right there. Great stuff.

Last night in the bathtub JP stood up, he peed. Seth tried to catch it and said, "Mommy! JP peed!" They thought it was the funniest thing in the world to watch that. Gross. God I can't wait to use this stuff on them when they're 16!

Unrelated, but relevant:

Yesterday was the ex's birthday. And I just remembered. I always used to get him a little something from the girls, but I completely blanked it out. What does that mean? I even spoke to him on the phone and everything. Totally spaced it. I feel bad. I'll have to call him later. We both turn 35 this year. Bleck.

Okay, back to work...


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular Posts