Holy crap.

Oh. My . God.  I am in customer service hell.  T-Mobile, wtf???

This woman can barely understand me.  I can't understand her.  She isn't understanding what the heck I am trying to say.  And I am honestly considering throwing this phone out the fricking window. 

How hard is it?

I have a BlackBerry.  Aaron has the G1.  Last month we combined our plans into one family plan, each phone has a data plan and unlimited texting.  When we switched, they failed to include the unlimited text on my phone.  I am trying to get that back on my phone and you would think I was asking to perform brain surgery.

I have been on the phone for 20 minutes and every time she comes back on, she says "I am sorry but that service cannot be added to your plan at this time.  I am sorry for the inconvenience."

Now she is asking to call me via a landline. 

She just asked me how many bars of service I have.  What the heck is going on????

"Can you turn it on?"

She asked me to send a text. 

I explain that I can't send them.  That it isn't on my plan.  That its on the other phone, but not mine.

Now I'm back on hold. 

Oh dear Lord in heaven... she just repeated to me EXACTLY what I said in the first 2 seconds of our call.  You have GOT to be kidding.  Seriously????

Screw it.  I give up.  I hung up.





Comments

Popular Posts