Blathering like an idiot

I have started playing World of Warcraft. As frustratingly horrible as I am at it, I am hooked. I have barely worked on my sock, haven't posted on here and the living room has seen better days.

Today, I'm off to cut my hair. This is big news as I haven't cut it since January. I'm starting to look slightly ridiculous as the damp weather means my hair grows out rather than down. Its bad folks, it's really bad. Thinking of a reverse-mullet akin to that of Posh Beckham but longer. Nothing like Kate (the self-involved woman of 6 who sold her family to TLC and lost her marriage in doing so) Gosselin's... that thing looks like a porcupine crawled on her head and died. In case you haven't figured it out, I really don't like her.

In other news, Sadonne (my Buick) is still not fixed. The stalling issue has proved to be trickier than once believed. He is going back in, but the good news is that we aren't going to be charged for any further labor... just parts if needed.

Big planning happening on Patrick's fundraiser. I think we are shooting for September, but nothing has been discussed or decided upon just yet. More to come! Fundraising goal is set at $2500 at least for this year. After this initial year of having to buy all the hoodies our costs will just be for the new team members as the seniors graduate. This means that if we raise at least $2000 every year, we are looking at some nice donations to help fray the cost of the sports fee for players. Just an idea right now, but how nice would that be??

Family reunion is tomorrow. Its the 6th one. It will be very.... well, let's just say it won't be the same without him.

Comments

  1. Its the day before the reuion and i can't stop thinking how different it will be i know he will be there in all our toast and songs but man!!! love you kate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts