PURPLE!





My very first dye job! This is going to be a pair of socks for my sister Kathy. She was the first one to ask for a pair, so hopefully she'll get them sometime in the next couple months? My knitting has been greatly slowed due to this whole neck/shoulder/elbow/wrist thing. I need to finish up the sweater for my boys and Sharon's mobeus scarf. The sweater is actually cruising along rather easily, I just took a bunch of time away. The scarf. Well, Joshy the tudball pulled out some stitches and for some reason I'm having trouble getting them back. I think I need mom to help with this.

So... that leaves me with a pattern to choose for the socks. I want them to be pretty but not frilly. I kind of like those green swirly ones up there. The pattern is called Spring Forward and they were designed by Linda Welsh. The purple socks are called Cable and Lace and they are designed by Allison Sarnoff. Both of these were found on Ravelry.com.

Kate... do you like these or are they too busy for you? I also like those orangy ones. Those are just a basic ribbed sock with a pretty cable. In fact, they are called Basic Cabled socks and you can see their wonderful designer's recipe here.

Okay... any votes out there?



Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. I LOVE THE PURPLE ONES AND THAT MEANS I GET TO GO SHOPPING TO GET SOME SHIRTS TO MATCH YES SOME HAHAH THANKS TUDBALL LOVE YOU KATE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would pick the hardest pattern! LOL! I'll be calling in the expert for help. Mooooooom! Help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Jenn, I liked the purple ones too, so they get my vote!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts