Sickness

Well that was no fun.

I'm still not sure what the heck it was or what happened, but Wednesday after work I got very, very, very sick. I started with an upset stomach and ended up basically emptying everything out of my innards within about 2 hours. After a pathetic call for my mom, more sickness and then serious breathing issues and then not being able to see properly... I was freaked out.

I ended up needing an ambulance to take my ass to the ER. I was there for about 12 hours and had various tests and things run. I had become completely dehydrated which I guess can cause the breathing and weird light/color thingies I was seeing. They think it may be early onset gall bladder or appendix problems. I'm feeling much better, but I was down and out for about 3 days. I'm exhausted still and can't eat a lot of stuff, but better than I was that's for sure!

To the doc next week to check this out and also take care of the INCREDIBLE PAIN IN MY ARM!!! OUCH!!!

It starts in my neck, then its in shoulder, then in my elbow, then my wrist and then my hand. I can knit for about ten minutes and have to stop. Writing is a joke, typing is horrible. Work is super fun! They gave me morphine in the hospital and I could have kissed them. This is ridiculous and I can't figure out if it started in the shoulder or the elbow. I try ice, I can't take Motrin like I was because it makes me sick and not using this arm is a joke. I have this thing, its called a job and I need my puter to do my work.

Okay, so a week with no posting and you get this.... a big bunch of whiny crap. I gotta bitch somewhere!

Comments

Popular Posts