Another oldie but goodie...

This was written about 2 years ago after a day at the beach with Aaron:

I am in a lot of pain and have a horrible sun burn. I drank a lot of beer, was afraid that the lifeguards would steal it, so I wanted to build a small mote around me so that if they started coming after me, it would slow them down.

I could start digging to China and yell, "See ya in China suckers!!!" While they were trying to wade thru my mote, I could use the brim of my hat to dig a hole right thru the Earth and into a Chinese rice field. There I could finish my damn case of beer, avoid the sunburn, leave the sand out of my crack, and enjoy some rice and steamed veggies whilst my enemy was ankle deep in sea water wondering where I went and how I was able to escape their horrible clutch and scary red thingys they were carrying... surely ready to beat me and steal my cans of hops-happiness.

So there you commy pigs! Die suckers! Die!!!!

As it turned out, no one seemed to care or notice that I was covertly enjoying my ice cold brew and scoffing at the offers of sunscreen by my witting cohort. Such is life. Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts