This would be Stella Dubois Cashmere Minouche... or Stella as we know her. Stella thinks she is the mommy to JP and Seth. At night if the boys start fussing she runs into my room and then runs to their room and pushes their door open. She then tears back into my room and jumps onto the bed and meows her head off until I get up. She follows me into the kitchen to make bottles, then sits on the floor while the boys drink. She doesn't leave until they are asleep.

If for any reason she is unhappy with my performance as mommy, she bites me. She bites my ankles, attacks my legs, whatever it takes. And God forbid they cry while I'm changing them. She tries to jump on my back. I think she thinks I am hurting them or something. Or maybe she's just a damn crazy cat? Posted by Hello

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts