The Gift

Here some pictures of us getting Aaron's birthday gift together. I did a While You Were Out inspired gift. Our bedroom looked, well, like an institution. White walls, old blankets, no curtains... you get the picture.

I have been collecting all this stuff for a few months and planning this weekend since around July.

We started Friday. I cleaned everything out of the room. Kevin and Kathy came over with the bed and we put that together. It took over 2 hours because the frame was bent.

Saturday my parents came over. Dad painted, mom cleaned. I put the dresser back together (we refinished it). Autumn helped make the bed. Danielle made us laugh.

Today, I finished putting all our stuff back and decorated. Aaron just called, he'll be home around 3:30!!! WWWoooooo Hoooo! God, I hope he likes it!

Comments

Popular Posts