Ramblings

I once wrote that I was eternally impatient to be happy, but forever forgetting to do it today. Well, I remember now. And it feels pretty wonderful.

I went to a Jafra meeting tonight and I was asked what is my dream for the next 3 months. An attainable goal. And the only thing I could think of is a new car because honestly... other than material things I think I got the rest covered. I have never, ever in my life felt that. Aaron, if you're reading this it's all you babe. All the smiles, the happiness. I like being home, I like hearing you walk through the door. Okay, so most of the time I just fall back to sleep, but hearing the door handle turn... just a great part of my day.

Enough sap? Gotcha. It's just that I'm way too out of shape to shout it from a mountaintop, so the internet is it.

The boys. Learning to crawl still. Seth is pretty quick going backwards! JP is learning too, he gets so frustrated. God forbid they can't reach something, I mean it's truly awful for them. Poor babies. A strange thing that I don't remember my girls doing is that Seth absolutely won't let me feed him a bottle. He won't sit in a seat, won't do anything but lie down and try to do it himself. Which is fine, but he ends up dropping it a lot and getting all sorts of ticked off. He'll fling it and leave it for a bit and then come back to it later. JP will lay with me and drink still. I think that if he's being held, he'll pretty much do anything to stay there. That baby loves being cuddled. It's awesome.

The girls. Danielle called me tonight to ask if she could quit acrobat. Now, this is the same child who spends more time on her hands than her feet. She works constantly at tricks and stretching. I reminded her that she was part of a team and she made a commitment and blah blah blah. The reason? She doesn't like wearing the leotard. She is completely self-conscious and wants no part of wearing something so tight. This is also the same child who still wears a 8slim at the age of 9. She'll get over it, but where does that come from?? Autumn is doing great. Her competition routine is really cute so far. She is working so hard. My girl is turning 12 in a few months and it's really killing me. I mean, that's almost a teenager. Am I old enough to have one of those?! LOL! It just snuck right up on me.

Baby crying... gotta run.

Comments

Popular Posts