I NAME THEE...

So, I tend to name everything. I used to name every car I've owned. And as you know... I've owned A LOT of cars.

I stopped naming them when I bought the Sienna. I just felt like it hadn't brought me any luck. So, the nameless 'yota has proved me right by not breaking down in the year and a half I've owned it. Great, I just totally cursed myself.

I name other things. We have a shelfy thing in the entry way and being sick of calling it the shelfy thing, we named it. It's the "Shnoogin Floogin". Or "Shnoog" for short.

It hasn't broken. So, maybe the naming wasn't to blame.

Now, I have this amazing little buddy with its official MacBook name looking at me. But, everyone has that. He needs a name. And it's definitely a boy. Not sure how i know this, but I do. I was thinking of going with Mac. How freaking unoriginal though.

MacIntosh is an apple. Other apples: Spencer, Red Delicious, Granny Smith, Fuji,Braeburn, Golden Delicious, Gala..... there are more but that's all I can think of.

Well, I'm NOT calling him Granny. Fuji is a place. Shouldn't even have a damn apple named that. Spencer is Luke's last name. I could go with GD, but that's not nice. At the moment, I"m thinking Bob. Or Smith. Or Bob Smith. Smith Braeburn isn't bad. Sounds like an alias!!! Cool!

How's that for some free-writing??? World, meet Smith Braeburn. He rocks. Smitty, I call him Smitty, meet the World.

I need another beer.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts