Toys.

I love shopping online. But right now I"m bursting at the seems. I bought myself a new toy.  Well, two new toys.  And you know, when you're 21 like me... new toys rock!!!



Usually I buy stuff for the kids or maybe a new outfit here and there, but these are big toys. The last big thing I bought was my minivan.  Now, I love my van for practical reasons.  But really, its a damn minivan.



What did I buy you ask????



I bought a new Macbook computer.  And a 30GB iPod.



Rock THAT SH$T! Booooya!



So, now I have to wait for their arrival.  iPod on Monday.  'puter on Wednesday. 



Did I mention I bought a Mac?  I've been wanting to switch for so long.  And... the freakin' laptop case I bought is damn HOT! God, I feel like a 7 year old on Christmas Eve!





Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular Posts