In a forest of cardboard... its tempting to just light it all on fire. Good Lord we have a lot of crap. I am working today and let me tell you I couldn't be happier about it! Eight hours of detox callers is so much easier than dealing with an angry 11 year old.

My daughter has totally lost it. I knew it would happen, but I didn't see how intensely horrible it would be. Worse than Autumn ever was. She turns 12 in August and it will be interesting to see if she lives that long.

Family reunion time is coming up fairly quick. July 19th to be exact. This is the 5th one. Family is bigger every year and a bit more fragile.

My posting from this place is incredibly hard. I just can't think. I'll spare you more gibberish. When someone from Massachusetts finds the sun, let me know please. Its been raining for what a month? Super fun with a couple of high energy toddlers and a dog who is ready to tunnel his way to freaking China. Super. Fun.

Comments

Popular Posts