We went to sign our lease this morning for the new homestead. The carpet is about 12 x 15. Its almost this color. Except ours isn't a pile-type shag, its more like a softer, more faux fur carpeting. The blue and yellow-green flowered couch goes with it perfectly.

Other than the time capsule feel, I'm totally excited to move. Right now my dog is ready to eat anyone who walks down the sidewalk. And a lot of people walk down our sidewalk. Its totally annoying. He stops if i ask, but honestly I'd be asking all day. I am really not going to miss the lack of privacy. I am going to miss our little house though. I have always loved our place, the location not so much.

Other than moving, not a whole heck of a lot going on around here. I have some great pictures of Bentley's weekend visit with us, but alas my camera battery is dead and I can't find the charger. Again.

Next week Tia is coming for a 10 day visit!! Woo hooo! Her family is traveling and asked if I could dog sit for them. I am very excited to see her again. She is such a cool chick.

I had all these great ideas today while standing in my new backyard about storylines and thoughts and ideas and now its all gone. That sucks. All I can think about now is what to sell, where to put things, how to arrange rooms and how much a carpet will cost to cover up that shag??

OH! I had the boys' heads shaved! LOL! JP looks exactly like my nephew Pat and me combined. Seth looks like Aaron's clone. They look so much older. I gotta get pics to post, too adorable! Sethie is still doing great with the potty training. I asked JP if he wanted to sit on the potty and he told me, "NO! I'm NOT! I want a diaper! I'm NOT on the potty again mommy!"

So, there you have his deep and personal feelings on using the potty. Mind you, he cheers Seth on. "Good boy Seth! Good job using the potty!" And then he pats him on the back.

More to come!

Comments

Popular Posts