China has fake fireworks. I feel used.

I don't normally like to admit this, but I listen to Rush Limbaugh pretty regularly. I agree with him about 20% of the time. Today, I'm driving back to work from lunch and he comes right out with the fact that China basically faked the opening ceremonies. I guess the cute kid who sings in the red dress wasn't singing. BTW.... I knew she wasn't singing live. She is a terrible lip-sync. But she wasn't singing because she can't, but apparently she IS adorable. So, ugly talented kid stays backstage and her cuter commie counterpart gets face time on international broadcast.

Fine... whatever. The kid who was supposedly not cute enough is actually quite adorable.

But here's where I draw the line: The fireworks were mostly CGI!! Totally fake! No cute stand in fireworks while the whimpy firecrackers are sent backstage. Just fake computer fireworks.

What the hell is wrong with this world? Seriously.

UPDATE: Here is the newstory.

Comments

  1. I didn't actually catch the opening ceremony, but I find it ironic that you say the fireworks were fake because China invented fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what I said! I guess the fireworks that the people there saw were real, but CGI fireworks were added to the broadcast. So we saw some real ones and some fake ones. Stupid right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. JENN..I READ THAT ONLY THE "FOOTSTEPS" IN THE BEGINING OF THE CEREMONY WERE FAKE...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts