Random thoughts as the clock ticks down

You know, I don't care what anyone says. I still think this was funny:




And while I'm at it...

I don't particularly like certain parts of work

I still haven't finished moving

My garage is a mess and I don't seem to care as much as I should

And one more:

I love that Bud Light with lime. It makes me sick as a dog but its delicious.

I have been getting dizzy spells for like a week and am going to see the doctor today. I have to admit... they're kind of fun. I think they're from a sinus infection and today I feel like crap, but I think I'll miss them when their gone.

I listened to Rush Limbaugh on my lunch break yesterday and I was sitting in a parking lot here on campus (where he is akin to the devil himself). I turned it way up and felt like a total rebel.

Weeds is the funniest damn show on the planet. I wish I could afford to support it properly, but alas we illegally download it from the 'net. Sorry Showtime, but ya'll are big bucks.

My daughter got ferrets from her dad for her birthday. And yesterday one pooped in her hair. It was gross, but my goodness it was funny. Those things are nasty and smelly. Bleck.

I had ice cream yesterday: waffle cone dipped in chocolate and then in chocolate sprinkles with mint chocolate chip ice cream. It was divine.

JP was less messy after eating said ice cream than I was. I offered him a bite of mine and he said, in all seriousness and attitude, "NO. Its GREEN!"

Clancy is still the coolest dog I've ever known. And prettiest.

My car needs brakes. I just spelled that "breaks".

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts