Random Acts of Nothing

I spiffed up Patrick's website yesterday. I looks much brighter and cleaner. It isn't gree anymore which kind of sucks, but I changed the message board to be green. It was all sorts of ugly before, much better now.

I am really leaning toward building my own site and moving the old blog.

Watched my favorite, favorite summer show: So You Think You Can Dance last night. Anyone catch that guy that did the Gene Kelly number? Frigging amazing! And his brother was fantastic too. I dvr the show and start watching about 45 minutes after it starts so I can skip the horrible ones. I hate watching them get ripped apart. Its all about the dancing for me and if you can't dance... I just fast forward.

I notice that when I watch a great dancer, my toes are pointed at the end. I usually end up with a cramp under my foot. Weird.

Comments

Popular Posts