Socks That Rock Pair 1... finished to boost confidence



Finished! Second pair for me, third and a half that I've made so far. These were just your basic, plain recipe a la the Yarn Harlot. The yarn is Blue Moon Fiber's Socks that Rock in Gingerbread Dudette. The yarn is terrific. I mean look at those colors! But you know, for the price you pay... you can't have too much fun with one skein of one color. There's just not enough there to go hog wild. But that is totally cool because spring is coming and I need me some ankle socks!

This was a goal for Knitting Olympics. The other project? The one that's a gift and its in this fabulous cashmere, black yarn?

I am going to fling it. Fling. It. Fling. It.

And then when I stop screaming and pulling at my hair I will continue to knit the stupid, simple thing that it is. The thing that is soooo simple my cat can do it. The thing that is barely a pattern. The thing that you would make at your very first knitting class. The thing that I absolutely, must, without a doubt screw up every time I pick it up. That thing? All is not well. No my friend, all is not well at all.

Which reminds me... where is that beer anyhow?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts