Pain is stupid, just like right now.

Today is stupid.  Its stupid because the pain in my right hip and my right pinky finger (seriously?) are making me miserable.  Pulling off to the side of 291 on my way to work today was a high point.  Why did I do this? Because thepain in my hip was so bad I couldn't fricking stand it another second.  The pinky thing is an anomoly.  I have no clue why it hurts or what I ever did to it, but its there all throbby and red.  Just a little of bit salt on the wound.

When I wrote about fear and signing up for the gym and all that great stuff, I was having a good day.  This post shall serve as a reminder that fear may be a large part of why my ass is so large.  But pain like this... this is another reason too.  Its real as much as I hate it.  I tried the "ignore it and it will go away" technique, but for some strange reason it just won't go away. 

I had a biopsy done last week to rule out lupus as a cause for this weird skin thing.  Turns out, its just eczema.  I should be happy about that, but honestly, at this point... I just want a cause for all this shit.  It might just be fibro doing this to me but last I checked your joints don't turn brilliant red from fibro.  When that happens, it looks like my knees went to Hawaii without the rest of me.  That and the skin thing and let me tell you, I am one sexy bitch.

Ever try to type without your pinky?  Its stupid difficult.

Comments

Popular Posts