Soap

I know I have written about The Purple Sage on here.  I wrote about the incredible stuff that is in it and the stuff that isn't.  Well, they were having a sale.  I just so happened to be out of face wash and lo and behold... Bobbi now carries her own Facewash soap.  I have skin issues.  I go from kinda okay to "What the hell happened to that lady's face?" in a matter of a day.  Red, splotchy dry patches miraculously appear on my face, neck, arms.  Its super sexy. 
 
I have spent money on this issue.  I have tried lotions that my doctor prescribed, ointments, herbal remedies, OTC medicines, soaks, scrubs, muds, oatmeals and drinking 10 glasses a day for a few months.  Nothing. Works.  If a face wash isn't going to work, I know with the first use.  If a lotion is going to not work, I know within a week or two.  I have tried everything.  Philosophy Hope in a Jar is terrific, but its $50 and I can't afford that.  I tried it after receiving it as a gift.  Other than that, even my tried and true favorite Dr. Hauschka sort of peeters out and stops working after 2 or 3 months.  And that stuff is super pricey.  So... the search is always on for me.
 
Here's what has worked the best:
 
Aquaphor Ointment for Babies.  This stuff is like a thin vaseline consistency.  I tried it out of desperation.  The tiniest little dot over my face works like no other moisturizer I've tried. Its amazing.
 
Purple Sage Emu and Lavendar.  Works fantastic!  I cannot say enough about this soap. 
 
and now...
 
Purple Sage Face Wash.  Holy moly. What amazes me is the price.  The best organic oils and the world's finest lavendar for a whopping $6.  Your skin will feel amazing!  Try this stuff!
 
And if you suffer from fibro, try the Aches and Pains lotion.  I have had the same jar since the fall, its really worth the price of $21.  I use it at least 3 - 4 times a week on my joints and aching muscles and I have about 1/4 jar left.   Emu oil is the reason it works. 
 
Okay, so there is my little brag about finding something absolutely wonderful for super cheap.  Gosh I love that.  Now if only I could find cheap cashmere yarn...

Comments

Popular Posts