On Chickens and Tractors

I want a couple chickens. So what?  Look at thing!  How cool is that?  Its a chicken tractor.  Apparently you can have like 2 chickens in there and you just move it around the yard.  The poop is a natural fertilizer.  I have this big area of my yard that is just begging for some chickens!  You can open the side of this thing and just put up temporary fencing to give them room to run.

They eat fleas and ticks.  Free eggs!  They are super cheap and in fact will more than pay for themselves.  I need to learn how to build one of these.  Or something similar. 

I know, I know.  I don't care.  I want chickens.

Comments

  1. Hi Jenn... I've been following and enjoying your blogs lately and have to leave a comment on this one. You have made me want a chicken tractor too!! I sent your post to my boyfriend, maybe we'll be proud chicken parents one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want chickens, too. ive seen the chicken tractors but i want the whole shishkaboodle: chicken coop and all. alex is, of course, fighting this tooth and nail, but we know how this ends. Frank WILL have chickens. :)

    word verif: hently .. sounds like a chicken name! its destiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your chicken post. I'm in the process of cleaning out my side yard so that my husband can build me a hen house/coop. I so cannot wait to get some baby chicks and watch them grow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts