T-Ball!!!

Seth is up there, all smiles. And down there, that's JP and Seth trying to out-do each other's silly faces. See the glove on JP? He can't catch with it yet, but he tries to bat and throw with it. So, there's that. And Seth can totally climb about 6 feet up the chain-link backstop. Yep, they're my boys all right! It was actually really cool to see these guys trying to catch a ball or knock over a coach with a baseball bat.

In all seriousness, when JP kept running the bases... the smile on that kid's face? You know, I was worried, I admit it. But these kids, they never stop surprising you do they? Every time he sorta crossed home plate, he would throw his arms in the air and yell, "I win!! I win!" It was uh, well, it was pretty damn cool.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. IT WAS GREAT SEEING THEM PLAY BALL ITS BEEN A LONG TIME, CAN'T WAIT TO GO SEE THEM AGAIN GO GET THEM RED TEAM HAHAH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts