Texas

Guess where I'm going?!  My awesome bosses are sending me for some system administration training in June and I get to go to San Antonio, Texas!!  This is a shot of the Riverwalk where I guess there are tons of restaurants, art galleries, a museum and shopping.  I'll be there for 5 days, but the 5th doesn't count, my flight is at 6am. 

I am very, very excited about going.  I suppose if you travel a lot for your job this seems sort of mundane, but you have to realize that I have travelled very, very little in my life.  Canada, Bermuda in 1992, New Orleans in 2001 and Disney a few times.  So for me, this is a pretty rocking thing.  No kids for five days.  No kids. For Five Days.  Five.

After the second day I will probably be totally homesick. 

And is it sad that I already did a google map search to the nearest yarn shop? Are you surprised?  Me neither.

Comments

Popular Posts