The Picnic...

...was a success, was a blast, was a lot of work.  I ran, I played Freeze Tag, I played Simon Says and Mother May I.  I played Red Light, Green Light and at some point there was an attempt at TV Tag but to be honest, its all a blur after the first round of tag.

We ate great food, we listened to oldies, kids got horse rides from Jen and Mike and Lexi, we raffled off HUGE and AWESOME baskets and gifts.  A dear family friend won the 50/50 raffle and promptly donated his half right back. 

Its good people and good friends who support this stuff that make it all worthwhile.  To those of you who came this year, thanks so much.

We learned a big lesson this year though:

Thou Shalt Not Screw With the Double Power of Big E and Belchertown Fair.

See you on a much earlier weekend of September in 2011!!!  Pics are forthcoming.

Comments

  1. It was a great day and we had lots of fun THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts