Election Night

Okay, so this is it. Massachusetts is about to elect either its first black governor or its first female. Jane Swift doesn't count - she wasn't elected so there!

I have been supporting Deval Patrick for a while now. But I'll come out and say that if hell were freeze over and Kerry Healy won, I'd be almost okay with it. I don't agree with her stance on gay marriage, so I couldn't vote for her. No need to worry though: Deval will kick some ass.

Other things:

New job is going great. Still not used to the damn quiet though. It's easy so far. I thought it was going to be hard. A really good thing is that I'm surrounded by writers and books which is really giving me a kick in the arse in working on my book. It's a slow and painful process.

I just can't figure out this character I'm writing. One day I think he should be a she. Then I think, well, maybe he's gay? No. Is mom a horrible mom or just a woman who has made some bad decisions? Is he abused? How badly? Is he a genius? Ugh. I can't even think tonight.


Seth is teething. And he has been miserable for 2 nights. At 6:30 today he was standing at the gate that leads upstairs to his room and he was screaming and pointing. "Do you want to go to bed Sethie?" He started nodding yes so hard I thought he would fall over. Sooo... he has been asleep since about 6:40. JP on the other hand is still up. I can hear him. Goofball. He has been ridiculously silly for a week now. He dances pretty much all the time and tries to sing everything. Its pretty adorable. And legos. He's lovin' the Lego's hardcore! Yesterday he didn't even want to leave daycare because he was surrounded by the damn things!

In girl world, Autumn is in love. As far as I know, this is her first love. And its totally annoying. I should be happy for her and all that crap, but really I'm in a panic. Seriously, a panic. Please, oh, please make good choices and keep your heart and your brain in the same proximity. I know your heart will eventually get broken, but good Lord keep your head on straight!

And Danielle.. well she's Danielle. Goofy, silly, smarty girl. Danielle and I, we're peas and carrots. Seriously, we're a lot alike. It's scary. She is like me now and Autumn is like me back in the day. Maybe that's why I'm so freaked? LOL!

I'm exhausted. Goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts