Should be...

Cleaning my house. I should be doing dishes, laundry, putting away the boys' toys. I could also be writing something other than this nothing post. But, I'm tired. I don't wanna.

My sons were so damn silly tonight. They had this huge pink cap thingy in the tub and JP had it in his mouth. He would blow it out really hard and then Seth would laugh so hard he was gasping for air. Well, he went under so that's probably what the gasping was. Anyhow, it was so funny! At one point JP looked at Seth and said, "Do you see it?" And Seth answered, "Yeah!" It was their first conversation with actual words. It was so awesome.

So, there's my story for today. Tomorrow is Sunday. Aaron and I get to be home all day together and do nothing. It's our only day off and one of my favorite days of the week. The other would be Wednesday/Thursday when I get the girls back.

Okay, so that's it. I'm bored and wasting your time. I guess I'll clean. Damn it.

Comments

Popular Posts